Saturday, February 18, 2017

My Support

I am a very supportive person, however I feel like at home is where I have the most support.  Everything is expected of me and I get frustrated at times, my teenagers are really good at cleaning up they help me and make it easier for me.  My husband is also a part of my support system he is always their to pick up the slack when needed.  

Factors that make support great for me comes from what is needed to be done and is difficult to be completed by one individual like myself.  I am a strong and healthy woman but doing it all would tear me down so it is important for my family to support me.  

I think all the support I experience is good because my children sees it and they too can relate because I support them in anything they do, as far as school I give them the support they need and also I let them know education is number one but I also give them the support they need to succeed

No comments:

Post a Comment